Thinking about becoming an engineering major?
The engineering discipline is situated right where highly complicated and modern technology intersect each other. It is a combination of focused design and solid problem fixing which practically no other sector truly offers.
If you’re interested in a vocation which encourages you to develop your future, you should pick a great Alaska college or school that is equipped to deliver to you the important basic training you will need for getting there.
Engineer Career Description
Today’s engineer is a multiple discipline career that involves the workable implementation of technology and science to commerce or industry.
Important disciplines in the broad field include:
• Electrical – The study and implementation of electronics and electricity.
• Environmental – The effective use of science and technological concepts to enrich the environment, especially air, water and land resources.
• Mechanical – The conception, construction and operation of machinery.
• Chemical – The planning, assembly, and functionality of facilities and machinery for producing such items as chemical substances, dyes, medicines and plastics.
• Civil – The organizing, conceptualizing, fabrication, and upkeep of buildings and changing land to better accommodate public demands.
• Biomedical – The fundamental principles and approaches of engineering in relation to biomedical research and healthcare.
• Structural – The examination and development of different structures that needs to withstand and support loads.
Training and Engineer Program Choices
There are at least 1,800 courses at colleges and universities that provide bachelor’s diplomas in engineering that are approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology. There are an additional 700 or so credentialed programs in engineering technology.
Individuals who look forward to working for the public eventually could be focused on attaining an engineering licensure from an ABET-accredited course, four years of relevant employment experience, and successful completion of a state test.
This is not the fastest university program to get admitted in to or to finish, but Alaska graduates traditionally encounter a good employment climate with worthwhile daily tasks and lengthy, consistent careers.
You can easily know more info on the specific majors offered, specific degree courses, individual classes, total prices plus the alternatives for online classes.
Take a look at these options:
Penn Foster's accredited high school diploma — your way
Earning a High School Diploma is one of life’s greatest accomplishments. Having a diploma can put you on a path to so many opportunities…college, promotions, pay raises, new careers, or even just the sense of pride and confidence that comes with such an achievement.
Many who are looking to earn their High School Diploma often can’t, or would prefer not to attend traditional, regularly scheduled high school classes. For those looking to earn their High School Diploma on their schedule, Penn Foster High School offers the perfect solution. With our flexible online format, students can get the education to help them prepare for the life they want.
- High School Diploma
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- Bachelors - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- Special Education - Doctor of Education
- And more...
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
It could be that this college major isn’t really right for you. So pick something else. Go to http://www.Managementtrainingclasses.com.