Are you considering attending college for engineering?
The engineering profession is situated at the spot where highly complicated and technology meet. It is a combination of organize design and consistent issue solving which practically no other industry really offers.
If you’re interested in a job that encourages you to create your future, you might want to look for a good Delaware school that is in a position to offer you the important basic training you really need so you can get there.
The modern engineer is a multiple industry occupation that works with the sound use of science to trade or manufacturing.
Important concentrations within the career field include:
• Electrical – The investigation and use of electronics and electricity.
• Structural – The specialized investigation and design of different structures that resist or handle loads.
• Environmental – The implementation of science and modern technology ideas to clean up the environment, especially land, air and water resources.
• Mechanical – The designing, construction and operation of machinery.
• Chemical – The design, development, and operation of facilities and tools for making such products as chemicals, dyes, pills and materials.
• Civil – The planning, creating, building, and servicing of buildings and modifying geography to best match local preferences.
• Biomedical – The guidelines and practices of scientific engineering in connection to biomedical research and heath care treatment.
Training and Engineering Major Options
There are at least 1,800 training programs at universities and colleges which provide undergraduate degrees in engineering which are approved by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology. There are also an extra 700-plus accredited programs in engineering technology.
Those who anticipate assisting the general public some day might be interested in achieving an engineering licensure through an ABET-accredited program, completing four years of applicable job experience, and passing of a local state test.
This isn’t the quickest university program to get accepted into or finish, but Delaware graduates characteristically experience a good employment environment with engaging work days and long, steady careers.
You can readily see more information on the different majors available, actual degree curriculum, various classes, program charges as well as the alternatives for online classes.
Here is our short list:
Penn Foster's accredited high school diploma — your way
Earning a High School Diploma is one of life’s greatest accomplishments. Having a diploma can put you on a path to so many opportunities…college, promotions, pay raises, new careers, or even just the sense of pride and confidence that comes with such an achievement.
Many who are looking to earn their High School Diploma often can’t, or would prefer not to attend traditional, regularly scheduled high school classes. For those looking to earn their High School Diploma on their schedule, Penn Foster High School offers the perfect solution. With our flexible online format, students can get the education to help them prepare for the life they want.
- High School Diploma
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Massage Therapy
- Surgical Technology
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Class B CDL Driving Programs
- Commercial Truck Driver Training
- Class A CDL Driving Programs
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- Special Education - Doctor of Education
- And more...
A student in DE has career alternatives at other schools.