Considering going to engineering school?
The engineering discipline is situated at the location where highly technical and high-tech intersect. It is a blend of tactical research and real issue solving which nearly no other subject truly seems to have.
If you want a job that enables you to construct your future, you must choose a solid Massachusetts college or school that is willing to teach you the required basic training you should have for getting there.
Engineer Career Profile
Today’s engineer is a multi sector vocation that that essentially involves the functional application of science and technology to commerce or industry.
Top disciplines within the general field include:
• Electrical – The investigation and application of electricity.
• Environmental – The effective use of scientific and engineering ideas to fix the environment, including water, land and air resources.
• Mechanical – The designing, building and operation of machinery.
• Chemical – The designing, fabrication, and operation of factories and automated tools for producing such products as toxins, acids, medicines and materials.
• Civil – The preparation, creating, development, and management of structures and transforming geography to best satisfy local needs.
• Biomedical – The concepts and techniques of scientific engineering in connection to biology analysis and medical care.
• Structural – The specialized analysis and creation of structures that must resist and support significant loads.
MA Education and Engineer Degree Options
One can find close to 1,800 training programs at educational institutions that deliver bachelor’s diplomas in engineering that are certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology. There are another 700-plus credentialed training programs in engineering technology.
Individuals who intending on servicing the public one day will be focused on acquiring an engineer license through an ABET-accredited program, finishing four years of suitable job experience, and passing of a local state exam.
This is not the quickest university program to get approved into or to complete, but Massachusetts graduates routinely experience a favorable job hunt atmosphere together with interesting daily work and lengthy, consistent careers.
You can easily hear more about the specific majors offered, specific degree curriculum, various courses, total prices plus the alternatives for online study.
Options for Massachusetts students:
- Payroll Clerk
- Private Investigation
- High School
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
Now you don't have to leave home to earn a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree from Northern Illinois University!
- Master of Science in Data Analytics
- Online BSN to Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Public Health - Health Services Management
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Medical Assistant
- And more...
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - Information Systems & Business Analytics
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- And more...
Simmons University’s online Master of Social Work program can be completed in as few as 15 months, and GRE scores are not required.
- Master of Social Work
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
Not sure if this is really the right career for you? You could see other local career training.