So, you’re thinking about going to school for an engineering degree?
The engineering vocation is placed at the spot where highly complicated and technology meet. It is a union of organize planning and good issue solving that almost no other sector really offers.
If you’re considering a vocation that empowers you to improve your future, you must pick a solid Wisconsin school that is able to give you the crucial base instruction you must have for getting there.
Today’s engineer is a multi discipline profession that encompasses the functional use of science to commerce or industry.
Important disciplines in this industry include:
• Electrical – The exploration and utilization of electricity and electronics.
• Civil – The preparation, developing, manufacture, and management of structures and adjusting geography to best suit local desires.
• Biomedical – The standards and methods of scientific engineering in connection to medical research and medical care.
• Structural – The specialized examination and design of structures that withstand and handle significant loads.
• Environmental – The utilization of science and technological concepts to fix the environment, including land, air and water resources.
• Chemical – The concept, development, and functioning of factories and automated tools for producing such items as compounds, dyes, drugs and materials.
• Mechanical – The design, building and performance of machinery.
Training and Engineer Program Options
One can find close to 1,800 training programs at universities and colleges which offer four-year degrees in engineering that are recognized by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology. Plus there are another 700 registered training courses in engineering technology.
Those who anticipate assisting the public eventually could be focused on obtaining an engineering licensure through an ABET-accredited training program, four years of relevant job experience, and successful completion of a local state examination.
This isn’t the easiest university major to get accepted in to or finish, but Wisconsin graduates normally face a favorable job environment together with lively work days and lengthy, secure careers.
You can easily learn more information on the various majors available, specific degree courses, various courses, education fees plus the alternatives of online classes.
We have a list of affordable options:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- And more...
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
- Payroll Clerk
- Private Investigation
- High School
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- And more...
This field of study may not be perfect for your personality. Consider other college majors.